A fantastic year it was...Yes….these words comes in our mind when we look back and see how far we have come. It seems like yesterday that we decided to pursue our dreams and launch Codextrous. All the risk and hard decisions that we have taken an year back, now everything seems worthy. Patience, passion, excitement, trust, there are numerous emotions that we have experienced and amazing lessons that this journey has taught us.
We are extremely thrilled to present our brand new product CD Downloads. CD Downloads is a simple and effective solution for file / product download and release management for any Joomla based business. It is designed to fulfill basic needs of the download management system.
So here we are with new update. Recently we have released a Joomla Ecommerce template B2J Inspired, which is built on K2 and K2 Store. In continuation of updating templates here we are with an Educational Joomla Template B2J Academy, which is ideally designed to create websites for colleges, universities and educational institutes.
Wait is Over !!!!!!!!!!!!!
As we promised that we will be launching templates very soon. So here we are announcing official release of Inspired template.
B2J Inspired is an awesome Joomla 3 e-commerce template. This theme is powered by T3 framework and it is fully compatible with Joomla 3.x. This template was constructed by Bang2Joom and now we are maintaining and enhancing their extension as well as templates.
Hello Folks !!!
We are very pleased to introduce us to you. Codextrous is not merely a company for us, it's a way to contribute in the world of Open Source. From past 6 years we are working with open source technologies and still we see enormous possibilities yet to explore and millions of great things to build on top of this. So in this journey of fulfilling our desire by developing quality extensions you guys will be getting treat of wonderful extensions to try and grow your business.
- paGO - New Joomla e-commerce platform crafted with love and passion On 17-Oct-2014 / 11811 Reads
- How to Improve Website Usability - Top 6 Guidelines On 13-Feb-2014 / 11203 Reads
- How to Build a Business Website with Joomla - Top Guidelines On 04-Sep-2014 / 9906 Reads
- Switching on HTTPS with Joomla - Tips and Tricks On 08-Sep-2014 / 9869 Reads
- Sharing K2 items On 11-Mar-2013 / 8957 Reads more
- Joomla World Conference 2014 On 01-Sep-2014 / 8918 Reads
- Web Templates vs Custom Web Design: What to Choose? On 27-Apr-2014 / 8372 Reads
- Fully operating PayPal in Armenia On 27-Sep-2013 / 8270 Reads more
- Bang2Joom upgraded to ucraft.me! A sneak peak at a new platform On 13-Aug-2015 / 8243 Reads
- Joomla! Default Templates (part 2) On 11-Jan-2013 / 7672 Reads more