0
Hi,

I have installed the light plugin to try out before purchasing the full version and have come across a small issue.

When I activate the plugin I get the following "lang="en-gb" dir="ltr" > " showing at the top off the screen.

This goes when I disable the plugin so I would like to ask how can I fix this issue.

Also when checking the code in the browser seems to break that as well as it places alot of stuff from the head into the body tags.

Cheers.
Attachments:
Responses (6)
  • Accepted Answer

    Deleted
    Deleted
    Offline
    Tuesday, October 14 2014, 12:23 PM - #Permalink
    0
    I would need to see this issue on a live website because I can't reproduce it locally.

    Please share the URL to the site so I can debug it
    The reply is currently minimized Show
  • Accepted Answer

    Tuesday, October 14 2014, 01:01 PM - #Permalink
    0
    Hi Igor,

    Here is a link to the error: http://www.dev.pluranet.com/andrew/index.php/mods/kamry-k101-detail

    Cheers Andy.
    The reply is currently minimized Show
  • Accepted Answer

    Deleted
    Deleted
    Offline
    Tuesday, October 14 2014, 02:12 PM - #Permalink
    0
    Hi,

    I checked the source code of your website and I would say that the source of the issue is some Joomla system plugin which creates invalid output on the page. Yes, you said that the issue disappears when you disable the "B2J Aquarius Product Zoom LITE" extension, but that doesn't mean that this extension is guilty for the issue itself.

    I would suggest you to try to leave it published and then go to the Joomla plugin manager and try to disable one by one, Joomla content and system plugins, check the page until you find the guilty one
    The reply is currently minimized Show
  • Accepted Answer

    Tuesday, October 14 2014, 03:00 PM - #Permalink
    0
    Hi,

    Thnaks for that I will do.

    Cheers Andy.
    The reply is currently minimized Show
  • Accepted Answer

    Wednesday, October 15 2014, 01:19 AM - #Permalink
    0
    Hi,

    I have tried what you said and gone through all Plugins but nothing sorted it. Do you have any more ides which I could try.

    Cheers Andy.
    The reply is currently minimized Show
  • Accepted Answer

    Deleted
    Deleted
    Offline
    Wednesday, October 15 2014, 09:31 AM - #Permalink
    0
    As far as I can see, this is actually an issue with the jQuery JS library because both our plugin and VM are loading the jQuery library at the same time, but different versions.

    I would suggest you to use a jQuery Easy Joomla plugin to solve those kind of JS issues
    The reply is currently minimized Show
Your Reply