I was on B2JContact 1.3 (bib 1.1 I think) and I decided to update to 1.7
-> After "successful" update, my 5 forms was still in place in the backend but all their settings was gone!
-> I went to PHPMyAdmin I saw that actually only one field (params) of only one form was still set. But those information couldn't be seen in the backend.

Fortunately, I made a backup of my site before I updated. In my SQL file I have selected only the Create Table and insert into MySQL requests and put them in PHPMyAdmin. It seems OK now.

I trust you, but you really should be careful with your updates. If I can help you, I can send you my B2J tables in mp.

Joomla 2.5.14
Extensions : ACL Manager, B2J Contact, ICagenda, JCE, Skyline Keyword, Xmap, Read Less Text, versioning, JQuery Easy
Responses (4)
Sorry, but you are not allowed to view the replies here.
Your Reply

Cron Job Starts